Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Blog News: I'm Sick and Fucking Out of It...



Due to having caught the flu over the Thanksgiving weekend as I struggle to create new reviews and finish up various projects. I will not be posting anything for a while as I'm going to go on a little hiatus until I am 100% and ready to go. For anyone that written any comments and I had accidentally deleted them. I apologize. My head is not in the right shape of mind. Until then, I better take care of this fucking flu.

6 comments:

Dell said...

Get better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry bro! That's awful. Feel better soon. Can't wait to see you back in full swing.

s. said...

Get well soon and get plenty of rest!

ruth said...

You poor thing Steven! Hope you're feeling better soon. Rest up, man!

Chris said...

Hope you feel better soon!

thevoid99 said...

@Wendell Ottley-Thanks.

@Fisti-I'm coming back. I just need time to chill.

@Sati-I am resting.

@ruth-Thank you.

@Chris-I hope so as I'm still coughing.